Full-Time Urgent requirement for Tech Leads – Java /J2EE
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
No of open positions-3
Experience – 7-10 years
Location – Kochi/ Bangalore
Notice period -Prefer immediate joiners
• In-depth knowledge of relevant software environment and related tools (programming language, operating systems, databases, debugging, testing tools).
• Knowledge of Configuration Management.
• Understand and translate business requirements and rapidly drive convergence towards the best solution.
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and supporting methodologies, including Agile & Waterfall
• Design and implement highly scalable, high performance applications using spring, Hibernate, JEE and JMS Messaging technologies and frameworks.
• Remove ambiguity by interaction with clients and other stakeholders to understand the requirements clarity.
• Guide the engineering team members to ensure timely release
• Participate in presales activity for driving solutions, working closely with a PM or TA
• Contribute to the design and architecture process as part of the development team utilizing industry standard best practices and architecture/design patterns.
• Integration testing, debugging and fixing software as part of the implementation process.
• Support the development, release and maintenance of final solution.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
46 total views, 1 today