Full-Time TECHNICAL WRITER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Brief description :
Gather and organize product information necessary to create required product and services documentation.
Design, plan, develop, edit, and maintain documentation (online help, online doc, hardcopies) with minimal supervision.
Liaising on a regular basis with authors and program managers to review schedules and deliverables
Ensuring that all Technical Publications deliverables meet established corporate publishing standards of language, style, and appearance
Install and execute product as part of documenting process to ensure documentation matches software.
– Top-notch oral and written communication skills in English
– Superlative understanding of grammar and syntax of the English language
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Technology savvy a plus
– Ability to be highly organized and work on multiple projects concurrently
– Ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, assimilate job requirements, and employ new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies
– High energy levels
– Leadership, ambition, and initiative
How to ApplyContact email email@example.com
286 total views, 2 today