Full-Time Systems Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• 1 to 5 years experience in Web hosting support & Server administration
• Good Linux knowledge is a must
• RHCE Certification is an added advantage.
Number of openings : 20
Roles & Responsibilities:
The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
• Provide live chat support for customers all over the world.
• Provide basic customer support through ticketing system.
• Provide Proactive Server Maintenance and Hardening
• Excellent Communication Skill in English (Written)
• Excellent Knowledge in Web Hosting Control Panels like Cpanel, Plesk, Dirct Admin
• Hands on experience on working on Bare Linux Servers and Strong working knowledge in Mail Servers ( QMail, Exim, Postfix)
• Well versed in different Webservers such as Apache,Nginx
• Virtualization knowledge such us OpenVZ,Xen Server,KVM and Cloud
• Experience AWS, Google Cloud are preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Server Tweaking, Hardening and other vulnerability fixes.
• Excellent knowledge in Server/Webite migrations
• Skill set to handle Disaster Recovery Procedure, Spamming, DDoS, Hacking Issues.
• Good Knowledge on Web server, Mail server, DNS, FTP, SSH ( Thorough knowledge on Apache and DNS will fetch you the job)
• Good Team player – Able to work independently in 3 shifts to provide 24X 7 customer support worldwide.
• Graduates in B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
114 total views, 1 today