Full-Time Sr.Network Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Skill Set and Requirements:
• Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network system protocols and standards.
• Significant experience in network systems architecture/engineering.
• Hands on experience with a wide variety devices (routers, switches, firewalls, Loadbalancer etc.) including Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco, Brocade, and others.
• Experience with monitoring tools, and troubleshooting tools.
• Ability to demonstrate technical understanding network and application layer protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SMTP, DNS, HTTPS.
• Ability to implement and support routing protocols (e.g., BGP) and WAN technologies (e.g., MPLS, ILL etc). Knowledge and exposure to a variety of firewall environments.
• Significant network troubleshooting and resolution experience of LAN’s, WAN’s, WLAN’s, etc. Familiarity with security related network issues and their appropriate resolution.
• Knowledge of IT best practice support processes including escalations
• Experience with Network project management
• Detail oriented and deadline driven
• Ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical personnel
• Strong knowledge of security standards
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Strong communication skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Willingness to work out of hours to support the system
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor degree or equivalent educational background
2-3 years relevant work experience
Experience managing large network including DC and DR
Good to have Juniper, ITIL, Cisco certifications
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
97 total views, 1 today