Freelance Software Technical Writer (Contract / Freelancer)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Gain extra money or side Income –
A candidate who is looking out for a contract job or a freelancing can apply, Package best in the industry.
Job Summary –
– To write or revise hardware and software documentation for II2’s products and technologies.
( Documentation may include Architecture/Design/Functional/Operational/User Documentations, on-line help, embedded help, error messes, web pages.)
– To Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
– To turn complex coding and features into easy-to-understand instructions for the users.
– To interview programmers, managers and marketers to ensure that the literature created meets the needs of the customer.
– To create the documents and add graphics, while testing the software to determine if instructions are correct.
– To Use photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
– To Study drawings/specifications/product to integrate and describe technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
– To Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
– To Interact with CTO, Management to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed.
– To Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
– Must be committed to quality, detail and result oriented
1) Excellent technical writing skills and ability to create technical documents with grammar, content and style of writing.
2) Advanced computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint,Visio, Photoshop and HTML experience.
3) Requires demonstrated ability in preparation and editing of documentation using information provided by process owners and Subject Matter Experts.
4) Should have good knowledge of Technology.
5) Must be articulate, an information seeker, able to handle ambiguity, and be a problem solver
6) Should also be able work without a plan and under stringent deadline.
7) Ability to compose all types of writing for varied audiences on demand.
8) Excellent written and verbal communications skills, in English.
9) Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
10) Familiar with Software engineering and Application documentation required for products & services.
11) Highly motivated and self-directed
12) Must be adaptable/flexible, independent, and able to manage stress.
Qualification & Experience.
– A Bachelor of Computer Science /Engineering or Arts Degree in English, Journalism is required.
– 3-5 years related work experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
“Ideas and Innovation Squared Technologies Pvt Ltd is a technology based IT/ITES company offering services in workforce automation, process automation, workflow implementation etc which fits across many industry sectors including Telecommunication, Energy and Water Utilities, Transportation, Education, BFSI, Retail and more.
II-2’s major business is into Application Development and Maintenance, Mobility Solutions, Software Service (SaaS), Application/Software verification etc. II-2 follows extensive CMM oriented processes for development and uses process tools at various levels of a project – from start to finish. II-2 is ISO 9001:2008 certified and its quality commitment is reflected in all its products as well as every project that is delivered to customers.”
For more kindly visit www.ii-2.com
How to ApplyInterested candidates may apply at email@example.com or call at 9747400033
2411 total views, 1 today