Full-Time SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION / TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for highly talented and motivated Software Support & implementation engineers responsible for the installation, configuration and support of our software product eMAM (www.empressmam.com).
eMAM is an innovative, fast-paced, growing software product that delivers an enterprise level MAM solution that is optimized to work with many of the industry’s leading hardware and software solutions.
The Engineer will help the company successfully deploy and support our eMAM Asset Management suite of software. In addition, you will support eMAM partners as they deploy our eMAM software.
This position provides a wide variety of technical exposures and challenges requiring use of tools, software and technology to solve problems.
You will be working collaboratively with a highly talented team of technical support engineers in India and in the US to deliver software support services to customers around the globe.
The IT support specialist should be a self-starter, motivated, smart, and hard-working individual. You will need to document, track, and resolve technical support requests to ensure timely resolution or elevate to a higher level if requests are outside of the scope of competence.
This position requires experience in Windows Desktop/Server operating system, networking, web applications, .net applications, SQL Server database, NAS /SAN & other storage systems etc.
• 1 – 3 years of experience in Software Support, implementation and server/desktop administration.
• 1 – 3 years of customer facing experience dealing with both technical and non technical users.
• Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills to solve technical problems.
• Experience in hardware, software and network support.
• Experience Web server configuration, tuning, and administration.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to Identify, research, resolve technical issues and work against deadlines.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
664 total views, 2 today