26 Jun 2013
Full-Time Software Engineer – Android Development
Software Engineer(Android Development)
No. of Positions : 3
Type of Appointment : Permanent
Educational Qualification : Engineering or Technical qualification preferred (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA)
Experience Required : 1 – 2 Years of programming experience in Android
Mandatory Skills :
*1 – 2 years of experience in Java +Android application development
* Work with state of the art technologies based on enterprise applications (mobile and web based) portals
* Participate in the full life-cycle development process from product definition, through design, development, test, release and maintenance.
* Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
* Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
* Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
* Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
Technical Skill Set :
* Programming experience in Java and Android SDK
* Should have excellent object-oriented concepts & analysis skills in Java, Java Native Interface
* Experience in SQLite, JSON Web services (sending and receiving).
* Experience in developing server side applications written in Java
* Hands on experience in installation, Configuration Tuning, Upgrading, Error Handling and Maintenance of Android Applications.
* Mobile Application development experience or Enterprise application development experience
Desired profile :
* Object-Oriented Design and Analysis experience
* Highly motivated and creative individual.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Engineering or Technical qualification preferred (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA)
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
How to ApplyMail To: firstname.lastname@example.org
3017 total views, 2 today