Full-Time Project Manager- Java
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Location — Cochin
Experience- 9- 13 Years
Send resume firstname.lastname@example.org
RapidValue seeks for Project Managers for our Infopark, Kochi office. The ideal candidate would have a (Bachelor or Master) degree with 8 + years of industry experience in Java technologies. Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to predetermine timelines and budgets. Building and managing project teams, reporting to the clients and ensuring the quality control throughout the project life cycles are central to this position. We expect our Project managers would have skills such as leadership qualities and the ability to communicate with Business development team about scope and business requirements.
The responsibilities include:
• As Project Manager you will closely collaborate with customers, development and internal colleagues to meet the right requirements and managing different projects both short & long term.
• Accomplishing the project objectives within the constraints of the project.
• Responsible for planning, controlling, monitoring, and optimally managing the resources to meet the project objectives.
• Controlling and monitoring the project scope, cost, time and quality.
• Gathering data such as baseline, schedule, work in progress, and work completed to make reports on the project progress and other project specific information to management.
• Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and responding to risks.
• Conducting internal meetings with the team leaders and members of the project.
• Conducting meetings with the clients on a regular basis to maintain the best customer relationship.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
65 total views, 1 today