Full-Time Project Manager @ ChaYoWo Games, Infopark, Cochin
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Project Manager will be required to handle end-to-end project management, resource management, scheduling, tracking development, should ensure that the deliverables are met in a timely manner and should report the project progress to the management.
• To work out the project mile stones based on the GDD and in consultation with the game producers and team leads
• To work with the Game Producers and the Team Leads to identify and manage the resource requirements for the project
• Responsible for prioritising the tasks, defining the deliverables and deadlines to the team members in consultation with the game producer
• Should monitor the overall game flow
• Should handle client side interactions during the various stages of the project
• Should ensure the successful and timely completion and release of the project in consultation with the game producer
• Should facilitate/perform the required mentoring for the team members.
• Should have proven experience in a Lead/PM role in entertainment industry
• Should possess excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Should be good at people management
• Should be very organized
• Should have expertise in any of the project management tools
• Should be up-to-date with the gaming industry trends and should have expertise in various platforms and genres
• Familiarity with 2D/3D softwares will be a plus
Work Experience: 3 years or more
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
699 total views, 2 today