Full-Time .NET DEVELOPER
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• 2 to 4 Years of Experience as .Net Developer.
• Solid experience developing database driven web-based applications using C#, ASP.NET.
• Excellent exposure in Object Oriented Design skills & design patterns.
• Experience of SQL Server (2008 or later) or other RDBMS, Stored Procedures and reporting services.
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
• Hands on experience in unit testing tools and mocking framework etc. Continuous integration skills are an added advantage
• Good understanding of Design patterns and their implementation.
• Participating in meetings with customers and analysis meetings to understand needs.
• Design, develop and document software components as per architectural specifications.
• Understand existing technical framework and contribute towards improving it.
• Collaborate in productive manner with other team members.
• Bring a passion for learning and staying current with emerging trends and technologies.
• Self-Starter and Self-Motivated Individual
• Open mind and willingness to learn from peers, and help them grow as developers
• Experience in Agile/Scrum in practice
• Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Ability to drive the discussion with the various stakeholders across Geographical teams
• Ability to make the Right and Quality based Technical Decisions in the interest of Organization
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
• Stay up to date with industry trends and ability to identify new and emerging technologies that the project can benefit
Education: B.Tech/B.E./M.C.A – Any Specialization, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
75 total views, 1 today