Full-Time Liferay Portal Developer/Lead/Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Looking for a 5-10+ years Experienced Java Developer to work on Development across the SDLC including Requirements, Design, Custom Development, Testing, and Deployment, to our Cochin office.
Experience and skill set required:
· 3+ years of experience on Liferay Development based on JSR 168 and JSR 286 and Liferay admin management
· 5+ years of experience on Java / J2EE, JSP technologies and other Web technologies.
· 3+ years’ experience in Spring, Hibernate, Strut technologies
· Good knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL and database concept.
· Sound knowledge of Node.js, AngularJS etc.
· Computer Science or related degree.
· Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Strong team player with good communication and documentation skills. Quick to adapt with changes, self-motivated and Eagerness to take up new task.
· Must give a Long Term Commitment.
· Real-time project experience is a plus.
Other preferred experience but not limited:
· Experience in Design and Develop User Interface, Service Tier and Data Tier components for complex applications, including server-based web applications is a plus.
· Experience in Web Services and SOA and any Middleware exposure is an added plus.
· Experience with methodologies including, but not limited to Agile, RUP or Waterfall.
· Experience in Design Pattern and Object Oriented Design.
· Experience in deployment of enterprise java application in any of the leading J2EE application server architecture.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
51 total views, 1 today