Full-Time Junior Process Associate – Male
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
With planned focus of expansion in our operations team, we invite application from candidates to join as Process Associate. The role will require a balance of skills on payments processing knowledge, technical, communication, team work and highest levels of professional/ personal integrity.
We’ll provide training, mentoring and support to successful candidates on core processing activities, tools and operation strategies to carry out the tasks in an efficient way with minimal or no supervision and to help you achieve client excellence.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Primary job involves monitoring and auditing core financial processing application and carrying out checks while capturing results and reporting to operations management team in UK via email or phone.
· Provide support to business operations by performing tasks such as shift log reports, mail sorting on configuration/incident management and other activities as and when assigned by operations management team.
· Answer inbound or make outbound calls to and from major clients, on extreme cases and capture critical information to follow up with management team in UK.
· Understand, monitor, document and manage Project Management Tool by sorting client raised tickets, troubleshoot, escalate and even creating ticket when required by the operations management team.
· Adhering to company, department policy and procedures, while accessing or updating confidential and vital information such as client account information and card numbers etc.
Required qualification and competencies:
· Bachelors/Post Graduate degree or equivalent.
· Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English to work within a global team.
· Experience in office software applications such as MS-Word, Excel, email clients-Outlook and browsers.
· Ability to work with a team and have methodic approach with keen attention to details
· Ability to multi- task and prioritize workload with strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work.
· 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service, preferably in cards/banking industry with an understanding of transaction processing systems, electronic point of sale and ATMs will be an added advantage.
· Candidates should be open to working in night shifts; including weekend rotations to support a 24/7 operations with two weekly off.
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
54 total views, 1 today