Full-Time Junior Executive – Receivables and Reporting Services
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Brief description :
1. Handle queries, enquiries on remittances, co-ordinate with clients if required, or with other support functions as per the deadlines defined. Escalate unresolved queries, remittances, etc to the Team Leader.
2. Chase distributor and other debts in line with the payment terms and debt protocol and escalate any potential problems as per escalation agreement.
3. Assist the Team Leader in preparing the MIS and other reports.
4. Work closely with other back office support teams in India and the teams in UK for solving queries, enquiries and to ensure protocols are followed by the concerned teams.
5. Report the activities to the R&R Team Leader.
A graduate in any stream with excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written).
Experience of 1-3 years in Back office environment. Experience in Accounts receivable or Customer Services will be an added advantage.
Experience in Direct Interaction with Clients via E-mail and Phone is preferred.
Good working knowledge in MS office, especially MS Excel.
How to ApplyContact email firstname.lastname@example.org
70 total views, 1 today