Full-Time JAVA Programmer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Experience: 2+ years
• Proficiency in Core Java
• Server side technology(Spring Hibernate, J2EE etc )
• JAVA Web technologies (servlet, JSB , Struts etc)
• Database knowledge – SQL
• Knowledge in Webservice (SOAP, REST)
• Strong skills in object oriented concept and development.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Knowledge in OSGI technologies has an advantage
• Analysis and design and fair exposure to design patterns are preferred.
• Candidates having exposure to “Agile development methodology” are highly preferred.
• Knowledge in financial domain is and added advantage.
• Passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
Candidate will be responsible for planning, coding, design and unit testing. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive. The individual will work closely with project managers, testers, network engineers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC to strong understanding of the project
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
64 total views, 1 today