Full-Time iOS Team Lead (Min. 4 yrs)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Description :
– Experience writing rich GUI’s for the iPhone and iPad
– Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components (camera, gps, etc.)
– Experience in Swift, xCode, iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc), SQLite Database.
– Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, bitbucket, source-tree etc.
– Experience of accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
– Good understanding of development environment, testing and App/play store publishing.
– Solid exposure to object oriented design patterns and multi-threading.
– Should able to demonstrate apps that was developed and in app store
– Experience using social media APIs.
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Keyskills : Object C, Swift, Cocoa Touch, XCode, IOS SDK, IPhone, IPad, Native App
Experience : Min 4 yrs
Role : iOS Team Lead
Education : UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
69 total views, 1 today