Full-Time iOS Developer (1-3 years)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
iOS developer is responsible to build advanced applications for the mobile platforms and work with cross functional teams.
Excellent problem solving and technical analytical skills combined with knowledge of development and programming tools.
Prior exposure to relevant technical domains and knowledge on principles are a distinct advantage.
Key Performance Indicators
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Work directly with senior developers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
• Translate requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Optimizing performance for the apps.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Attend industry events/ conference.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Should have one or more live apps.
• A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift , Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience working with cross platform development(Ionic Framework, Xamarin, phone gap and HTML 5)..
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
48 total views, 1 today