Full-Time Infrastructure Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
A Windows, Server, AD and Exchange Senior Infrastructure Analyst. You will be expected to support, maintain and implement within a physical and virtualised environment. The technical projects you will be involved in are based around Microsoft Windows 2008-2012 Server and SQL Clustering, IIS, Exchange 2010/2013, Active Directory, VMWare & Hyper-V. You will be a Senior Analyst in the Infrastructure team and expected to be able to resolve all technical issues for the infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include:
• Establishes and manages Windows/Linux accounts. Install, modifies and maintains server utilities software
• Configure, troubleshoot and manage Remote and Site-to-Site VPNs using multiple vendors such as Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls. Liaising with clients and third party vendors to resolve network/system issues
• Configure and manage Windows Exchange 2010/2013/2016. Creating users, distribution groups, analyse and resolve any issues affecting Exchanges services
• Keeping production systems secured following CIS hardening Benchmarks and keeping servers up to date with the latest patches using WSUS
• Provides on site or remote access diagnoses and resolution of computer hardware and software problems.
• Develops guidelines and upgrade techniques for new operational procedures for the support of databases, hardware systems, operating systems software, network systems software, security and client server systems.
• Researches, analyses, develops, and documents new processes and procedures to implement new solutions for use by IT Technicians to meet future problem resolution needs.
• Administers, implements, and provides technical support of applications and associated hardware used in a client server environment.
• Administers and implements automated data processing systems and computer application programs.
• Develops operational, installation, and upgrade procedures, to be used by other staff, for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software.
• Develops structured diagrams for the specifications of databases, communication systems, servers, storage area networks, security or any other computer related hardware or software.
• Develops and documents configurations of the following: databases, servers, computers, security and network monitor systems, packaged programs, macros, utilities, and communication systems.
• Develops and implements databases, communication systems, storage area networks, security and applications with user departments, vendors, and data centers.
• Develops cost estimates and makes recommendations for systems development and upgrades to existing systems.
• Develops and implements scalable infrastructure capacity management plans and monitoring solutions.
• Participates in the implementation of new systems or upgrades to existing systems.
• Participates in the problem and root cause analysis in support of Problem Management.
• Ensure operational support documentation is complete and accurate.
• Support continuous improvement programs in response to support service metrics, customer feedback and process efficiencies.
• Validate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for supportability and ensures performance against SLAs.
• Tests programs and systems and integrates system modules.
• Capable of working with large fast paced applications.
• Assist with continuous process improvement internally as the company grows and matures.
• 8+ years of experience as an Infrastructure Analyst or similar role.
• Microsoft Windows 2008-2012 Server and SQL Clustering
• Exchange 2010/2013
• Active Directory
• VMWare & Hyper-V
• Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS)
• Windows Failover Cluster
• Windows ISCSI
• Network consultant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
• Ability to multi-task and deliver on time
• Ability to deploy and manage virtual server’s environments
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• A good and innovative problem solver
• Strong communication skills
Preferred but not essential
• IBM SAN
• Oracle 12g
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
70 total views, 1 today