Full-Time Game Producer @ ChaYoWo Games, Infopark,Cochin
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Game Producer will be responsible for leading the cross functional teams towards the successful development of high quality game solution.
• To manage the entire game development from identifying the concept upto the final launch
• To plan the promotional activities of the game
• Responsible for the timely delivery of projects as a highly entertaining, usable experience.
• To co-ordinate with the technical and art leads in framing the timeline
• To co-ordinate with the PMs and HR team on the resource allocation
• To communicate the game requirements clearly to the team members
• Should ensure that the team is working as per the timeline and contributes effectively and efficiently to the game development.
• To continuously assess the risk and keep scope of the project in line with budget and schedule but with an attention to quality.
• Should ensure that the final delivery of projects is as per deadlines and is in line with the required quality.
• Need to co-ordinate with the international clients and development team
• Should be highly creative and innovative
• Should have a successful track record of developing high quality entertainment products
• Should be very organized and should be able to work with minimal supervision
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Should have a strong sense of task ownership and responsibility
• Should be up-to-date with the gaming industry trends and should have expertise in various platforms and genres
• Should have proven experience in a lead role
• Exposure to gaming industry is mandatory
• Should be a good team player
• Should be familiar with the 2D/3D softwares
Work Experience: 3 years or more
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
608 total views, 1 today