Full-Time Fraud Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
As a Fraud Analyst you will work as part of a team devoted to Fraud, AML and Risk management. The role will require a balance of payments processing knowledge, technical skills, and excellent soft skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Understand, document and manage Fraud, Risk and AML requirements.
• Understand, document and manage KYC process.
• Understand, document and manage PEP and Sanctions process.
• Understand, document and manage Transaction Monitoring and related Reports.
• Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and provide consistent follow up on the status of issues.
• Track and report overall project progress ensuring stakeholders and other interested parties are kept informed.
• Adhere to appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies: change control, security, auditing, release promotion, configuration management, and incident management.
Qualifications and Experience
• Fluent in English
• ~2+ years of anti-Money Laundering, anti-Fraud and Risk analysis experience in the financial sector is a must.
• ~1+ years of payments (preferably in card issuing but this is not critical) experience.
• Understanding of transaction processing systems, preferably with some exposure to electronic point of sale and ATMs
• Experience in working as part of a technology team delivering a low latency, high volume multi-tier application.
• A logical approach and ability to think outside the box when problem solving and the flexibility to work in a fast changing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent discipline.
• Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical staff and all levels of management
• Decent IT skills
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal skills
• A great communicator
• Visa/MasterCard, ISO8583.
• Experience of working in a high pressure environment where system functionality has a direct effect on the bottom line.
• Proven experience with several of the following would be beneficial.
o PEP and sanctions
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
129 total views, 1 today