Full-Time DIGITAL MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR –MBA Marketing Fresher’s
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1.We are looking for a motivated and vibrant online marketing person with excellent communication skills and capable of learning fast and developing co-ordination skills:
2. Plan and execute all web,SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns of websites
3. Email marketing & has a strong experience in blogging and creating engaging user content
4.Conceptualize and manage webinars to increase brand awareness and create leads Act as primary interface with marketing/sales person , Customer, internet/digital marketing Team and web developers Team
5. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
6.Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
7. Manage the customer, prospect and internal facing channels like the monthly newsletter
8. Monitor metrics to identify opportunities to optimize programs and provide regular reports to look for ways to develop and improve marketing and results
9. Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills.
10. Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
11. Confident, creative thinker, able to innovate and devise different approaches and ideas to their work
12. A self-starter who is proactive in suggesting new initiatives
13. Excellent organisation skills – an eye for detail and nothing left to chance
14.Ability to communicate and build successful relationships at all levels .
Salary : Attractive Salary +other allowances
Industry : Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role : Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Key Skills : Marketing Programs, Campaigns, Web Technologies, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing communications, Digital Marketing, Internet marketing, Advertisement,Operation.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good command in English
2. Should be able to read and understand Clients requirement sheets.
3. A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
4. Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
5.Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
6. Good Interpersonal Skills
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
435 total views, 2 today