NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Experience: 2+ (1+ year in angular JS)
• Knowledge in Typescript is added advantagge.
• Client side technology (HTML5, JQuery , Ajax, CSS)
• Knowledge in Core Java
• Database knowledge – SQL
• Knowledge in Web service (SOAP, REST)
• Good communication skills.
• Strong skills in object oriented concept and development.
• Analysis and design and fair exposure to design patterns are preferred.
• Candidates having exposure to “Agile development methodology” are highly preferred.
• Knowledge in financial domain is and added advantage.
• Passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
Candidate will be responsible for planning, coding, design and unit testing. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive. The individual will work closely with project managers, testers, network engineers and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC to strong understanding of the project
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
60 total views, 1 today