Full-Time Android Team Lead (Min. 4 yrs)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Description :
– Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, SDK and should be able to convert PSD files to android layout
– Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, bitbucket, sourcetree etc.
– Be able to analyze logs, find out issue and troubleshoot them.
– Experience in creating libraries and frameworks for android and Understanding of architecture of these libraries.
– Ability to debug libraries and fix bugs.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
– Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
– Knowledge with implementing third party libraries (Facebook, Google Analytics, PubNub, MixPanel, Stripe etc.)
Keyskills : Core Java, Native App, Android SDK, REST API
Experience : Min 4 yrs
Role : Android Team Lead
Education : UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
61 total views, 1 today