Full-Time Android Developer (1-3 years)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Android developer is responsible to build advanced applications for the mobile platforms and work with cross functional teams.
Excellent problem solving and technical analytical skills combined with knowledge of development and programming tools.
Prior exposure to relevant tecahnical domains and knowledge on principles are a distinct advantage.
Key Performance Indicators
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Work directly with senior developers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
• Translate requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Optimizing performance for the apps.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Attend industry events/ conference.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Design and build advanced applications for the mobile platform
• Collaborate with team members to define, design, and ship new features.
• Ensure coding standards.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Experience working with cross platform development(Ionic Framework, Xamarin, phone gap and HTML 5).
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.com
52 total views, 1 today